Amity Youth Festival 2017
Amity University’s Computer Science Department cordially invite your college students to participate in a Three-day fest organized bythe University from the 16th February to 18th February.
Amity Youth festival 2017 is a 3-day annual festival organised by Amity University, Noida. It is an annual gathering of students from amity universities and other universities & colleges. The objective of Amity Youth festival (AYF’17) is to create an unparalleled forum for the students of all elements of experiential learning, to test their intellectual and artistic prowess, simultaneously opening avenues for sharing mutual experience, skills and talent & to reach their collective and individual aspirations, in the field of culture, literary and other activities on a common platform.
Amity Youth festival is also featuring technical events which will be conducted by the Department of Computer Science andEngineering. Following are the details about the events.
|S.No.||Name of the Event||Prizes|
|1.||Chaos (code your way through life)
|· Digital writing pads· Vouchers by TAB
CTF (Capture The Flag)
|Prizes up to 2.17 lac· Internship on Cyber Security.
· Early Birds and Freebies
· Participation Certificates
· Vouchers by TAB
|Prizes up to 32K· Internship to winners
· Free server subscriptions.
· Early Birds
· Vouchers by TAB.
About our sponsors:
- EISCP mission is the most professional cyber security leader. EISCP as an Info-sec program, will provide world-class, innovative, value-added services and guidance to its students; help students to build its confidence and knowledge over pre-written text books and makes a lasting, positive impact on their career, personality and community under the skeleton of Cyber laws.
- Shree Tech Solutions: At Shree Tech Solutions,everyone within the agency walls is a designer in their own right. And there are a few principles company believe about the design craft. These truths drive, motivate, and ultimately help us redefine the power of design.
- Mile2is a globally respected Cyber Security Organization that focuses on cyber security training for government and corporate entities who understand the value of “knowing your enemy.” By training businesses and organizations to think like an attacker, their intellectual property and data remains secure.
For any further queries contact undersigned.